Friday, December 2, 2016

Working On My Body And Home

Here I sit, getting my carpets cleaned and new sofa delivered tomorrow- At least it will be new to me- it is about 2 years old and the owners have moved to North Carolina and do not want to move it down there. It will be the newest hand-me-down in terms of furniture that I have ever received. Bob gave me a sofa 5 years ago that was almost 20 years old when he moved to Texas. Everything from the first floor is in the garage except the really big heavy pieces of furniture.

Madison sort of moved out- I think she has as much stuff here in my house, (her former residence), as she does in her new home with Brian. I am enjoying being her storage unit.  ha ha. I have been going to the gym but not loosing weight yet.  In fact, on Wednesday of this week I came home from work certain that I was getting sick, my whole body hurt, I had a headache, I was tired and very achy. I took some cold medicine before going to bed which had some Tylenol in it and when I woke up, I felt OK-- as the day went on on Thursday I realized that I had been to the gym on Tuesday and must have over done it as my flu like symptoms were body aches- were likely really being sore from working out. My trainer there is having me do exercises that include my abs which I have never done before in all my thinner years and so I was really hurting but good on Wednesday and could not put two and two together until yesterday. Very amusing don't you think.

I have seen my Chemo doctor, Dr. Gor and she was pleased with my health and the result of my Mammogram. She was also impressed by how my skin looked on my left breast- many women end up on wrinkled and shrivels- like the outside of an orange , from Radiation, but I am still smooth and very little discoloration.  I will see her again in April and she gave me ok to get Shingles vaccine which my PCP wanted to make sure before I received it. I learned that my life insurance policy will end this spring and i really will not be able to renew it financially as it goes up every year no matter what by BIG increments so I am taking Maryann's advice and putting the premium in a saving account for Madison instead- there should be enough money to bury me or at least get rid of my body as I would like to donate organs that are useable and the rest can be a cadaver for medical schools.  As you all know, I am not very attached to my body- we have had a stressful relationship for many years now.  Ha ha ha  BUT thanks goodness I have one. Don't know what I would do without her!!! Got to run now, will talk more later. Love to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment