Tuesday, January 10, 2017

We Will See

Today is only Tuesday January 10, 2017 which is my third day with the shakes. Yesterday I was very tired. But I generally feel pretty good.  I am also back to Hot Yoga in Voorhees. Today was the 3rd time there and my knee is already almost 100% better- No more pain when I stand up and start to walk! Got to love that yoga.
I have a new approach to how I am viewing my eating system by Isegenix. I went through Cancer treatment right?!?!?!   Well now I am going through Obesity treatment.  So I have to be compliant with my doctor's recommendations to get well. (Btw - this spelling stuff is really hard- complaint and compliant -- there is only a very tiny difference between them and it is so easy to make a mistake and today I learned that both ways of spelling grey and gray are correct.  OH SO Confusing for me).  Anyway, I have the Berry flavor at home opened and I took chocolate to work for when I need to eat before leaving the office in the evening.  I used it before I went to my night job yesterday and it held me through 3 hours. When I got home I made a cup of broth because I was so cold.  That was yummy. Tonight I had half of a snack bar before yoga and will make a shake now, after I shower. So maybe looking at it like I am sick and need to follow this program in order to get well will be helpful.  We will see.

1 comment:

  1. the struggle is real, I work it every day!! My heart goes out to you and I am wishing you strength and love for your new wellness journey. Please be kind to yourself as a wise wizard once told me xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete